"Fire" in 20 Lakes Basin

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!
Rosabella
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Post by Rosabella »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, how I wish it was!!!!

Seriously... I've always considered myself artisitic - I draw, sew great costumes, make beautiful wedding cakes, etc. but my pictures are nothing compared to yours, Greg, or so many of the other great photographers here on the Board.

I'm not sure if it's because I don't have the patience to wait for the perfect picture, find the best angle for lighting, etc., or if I just get caught up in the beauty of a scene, and taking a picture is almost an afterthought for me. Probably a little of both.

Oh well. I sure enjoy looking all your pictures,Greg, Hikin' Mike, Windwalker and the rest of you great photographers!! :nod:
calvin23
Topix Acquainted

Photos

Post by calvin23 »

Great pics and excellent use of the ND filters. I've been using my graduated .6 ND filter alot lately. I also love your wildlife pics on your website

MIKE
copeg
Founding Member & Forums Administrator
Founding Member & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by copeg »

Thanks again Rosie, and thank you Mike!
MamaBear
Founding Member

Post by MamaBear »

Awesome shot, Greg!

My son's taking photography in college. I'll have to show him your work...and the work of others on here. Even though his classes focus on portraits and making money at weddings, he LOVES taking outdoor shots for the fun of it.
I can't wait to get him to Yosemite.

Great work!
..."Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted that I should ever come back"...
Robert Frost