Good deal on a Fuji Xt2 camera!

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!
Sierra_Summits
Topix Acquainted
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Good deal on a Fuji Xt2 camera!

Post by Sierra_Summits »

Found this on BandH!
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... _with.html

It comes with the kit lens and a prime 35mm for a really great price. Not so light but a solid deal!
"Heaven is here on Earth!"

--Bob Marley
JWreno
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Re: Good deal on a Fuji Xt2 camera!

Post by JWreno »

I just ordered the X-T3. There should be a lot of X-T2 cameras for sale as people upgrade. I plan on hiking with the X-T3 and XF10-24 lens on shorter trips when I have 7 days or less food. I previously did a 3 week trip with a Canon 6D and 16-35 lens. Had a great time but I wanted a camera with less weight that could do excellent 4K video. My wife will carry the Sony RX100 VI and we will use it when we need more than 36mm equivalent focal length. My wife is content to use the Sony on full auto but I like to have a camera that has plenty of controls. On the longest trips we may leave the X-T3 at home and bring an older RX100 III along with the RX100 VI.

I will keep my large collection of Canon lenses and my 6D for those times when I am not backpacking.
Jeff