Randomness | High Sierra Topix  

Randomness

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!

Randomness

Postby RoguePhotonic » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:22 pm

For years I have had so many random videos sitting on my computer. Some I have uploaded to FlickR but allot just sat there. I never know when people might actually find something interesting so here is a link to my Youtube. So complete randomness alert! :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/RoguePhoto ... shelf_id=0

RoguePhotonic
Topix Fanatic

Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Randomness

Postby zacjust32 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:15 pm

WOW! :eek: Your videos show an emotion that's amazing. Sorry to drag up old memories but I only watched a few, one of going up Charlotte and another when you went into shock. The determination you have is a huge inspiration to those of us who can't get out 100+ days a year. All the other videos are great for route planning and daydreaming.

Great job on the video logs!
Hiker, adventurer, fabricator, tinkerer, theologian, and occasional student. http://www.zacjust.blogspot.com
zacjust32
Topix Regular

Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Postby RoguePhotonic » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:50 am

I laugh at that Charlotte Creek madness now. But yeah the Rodgers Pass stuff just brings up bad memories.

But I think it all shows when I want to get some where even when I know it's horrible I get there!
RoguePhotonic
Topix Fanatic

Postby Jimr » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:10 am

Wow is right. Glad you didn't keep them to yourself Rogue. Thanks for sharing them.
What?!
Jimr
Topix Fanatic

Return to High Sierra Photography / Videography