Bishop Creek starting to look very nice!!

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!
SierraVisions
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Bishop Creek starting to look very nice!!

Post by SierraVisions »

Just got back from Bishop Creek. Above 9000 feet the colors are really starting to pop. Lake Sabrina is looking very nice all around the lake. Lots of gold, red, and still some green. The trees by the bridge where the road first narrows are looking good too.

Up at North Lake, the trees along the road and at the campground look very nice. The trees on the other side of the lake have yet to change.

On the South Fork things are looking very nice on the hill sides. They are also nice up near Parchers. The trees along the road just below South Lake are awesome right now.

Aspendell is still green, but it always seems to change last. The large area of small trees above Cardinal Village are starting to look pretty good. They still need another week or so though. The trees around Intake II are also still green, but the little patch on the hillside is glowing gold.

I took pictures, but the wind was blowing pretty steady and most of them came out blury. I'm heading back up tomorrow morning and plan on hiking along the trail at Sabrina. I'm hoping that the wind isn't blowing.

I will get a few pics posted for you guys later, I don't have time at the moment. You can head over to my website to see a shot from the Lake Sabrina dam though.
Steven
Steven