FREE HST Stickers - "Got Mountains?"

All discussion related to transportation to, from and within the Sierra Nevada. Need directions or flight information? Info on road conditions? A ride to the trail head? Can you offer a ride, or do you run a transportation business or shuttle service for the Sierra Nevada? Come on in and post the details!
ERIC
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

FREE HST Stickers - "Got Mountains?"

Post by ERIC »

-
Greetings,

If you've posted at least a couple of times (how about a simple introduction of yourself?) and are interested in a FREE High Sierra Topix decal, please send me a PM including your name and mailing address. :D

Oh, and established members here like to see where you 'stuck' your sticker. So if we've hooked you up recently, or in the past, with one of our stickers and you stuck it on your bear can, do us a favor and indulge us by posting a picture of it here! \:D/

Obviously, bear cans (with our sticker, of course) aren't typically out and exposed to others you meet on the trail. But exposed or not, please consider spreading the word about HST to others you know and meet whenever and wherever possible - especially on the trail.

And finally, please consider supporting HST by click-through and patronization of any HST ad sponsor that might possibly appeal to your interests. The larger the site gets, the more expensive it gets to host and maintain. But with the support of our visitors, HST Admin is committed to maintaining our vast database of member knowledge as it is, in its entirety, making it available to anyone who visits us.

Cheers,
ERIC

Last edited by ERIC on Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New members, please consider giving us an intro!
Follow us on Twitter @HighSierraTopix. Use hashtags #SIERRAPHILE #GotSierra? #GotMountains?
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HighSierraTopix
ERIC

Re: FREE HST Stickers - "Got Mountains?"

Post by ERIC »

Sorry to those of you who have been waiting a long time for stickers. Hopefully the wait will be worth it - we have a slightly remodeled sticker. Just placed the order after I was unable to locate the stack I thought I had left of the old design. I thought "Got Mountains" was getting stale especially since it' plays off of a commercial that's no longer on TV. Here's what the new one looks like:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Follow us on Twitter @HighSierraTopix. Use hashtags #SIERRAPHILE #GotSierra? #GotMountains?
ERIC

Re: FREE HST Stickers - "Got Mountains?"

Post by ERIC »

I've decided to offer both sticker versions, so when requesting a sticker please specify which version you prefer.