where to store a backpack in Fresno for ten days

All discussion related to transportation to, from and within the Sierra Nevada. Need directions or flight information? Info on road conditions? A ride to the trail head? Can you offer a ride, or do you run a transportation business or shuttle service for the Sierra Nevada? Come on in and post the details!
bjornsether
Topix Novice
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

where to store a backpack in Fresno for ten days

Post by bjornsether »

Some complicated logistics for you all:
  • I'm taking a month-long cross-country trip in the Sierra Nevada, traveling from MN to Fresno to start.
  • A friend from AZ is meeting me in Fresno, hiking the first ten days, then flying out of Fresno back to AZ.
  • At the end of my month in the backcountry, I'm flying from San Francisco to AZ.
  • So, I'm hoping to leave a backpack full of non-backpacking things in Fresno for ten days, so my friend can bring it with her back to AZ.
No storage lockers at Fresno airport. I know no one in the area. Ideas? Offers? It's just a 55L backpack full of clothes and philosophy books.

The trip starts a week from today, on July 13. I need to store the backpack from July 13 to July 23, when my friend could pick it up. Thanks for any responses!
zacjust32
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Re: where to store a backpack in Fresno for ten days

Post by zacjust32 »

Let me know if you can't find anything, I'm located in Fresno and would be glad to help