Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
All discussion related to transportation to, from and within the Sierra Nevada. Need directions or flight information? Info on road conditions? A ride to the trail head? Can you offer a ride, or do you run a transportation business or shuttle service for the Sierra Nevada? Come on in and post the details!
- Topix Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:17 am
- Experience: Level 4 Explorer
Some complicated logistics for you all:
- I'm taking a month-long cross-country trip in the Sierra Nevada, traveling from MN to Fresno to start.
- A friend from AZ is meeting me in Fresno, hiking the first ten days, then flying out of Fresno back to AZ.
- At the end of my month in the backcountry, I'm flying from San Francisco to AZ.
- So, I'm hoping to leave a backpack full of non-backpacking things in Fresno for ten days, so my friend can bring it with her back to AZ.
No storage lockers at Fresno airport. I know no one in the area. Ideas? Offers? It's just a 55L backpack full of clothes and philosophy books.
The trip starts a week from today, on July 13. I need to store the backpack from July 13 to July 23, when my friend could pick it up. Thanks for any responses!
- Topix Regular
- Posts: 341
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:50 pm
- Experience: Level 3 Backpacker
- Location: Fresno, Ca
Let me know if you can't find anything, I'm located in Fresno and would be glad to help
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests