Ride for 3 Needed: Mineral King to Lodgepole(ish) 8/19

All discussion related to transportation to, from and within the Sierra Nevada. Need directions or flight information? Info on road conditions? A ride to the trail head? Can you offer a ride, or do you run a transportation business or shuttle service for the Sierra Nevada? Come on in and post the details!
GriffHiker
Topix Newbie
Experience: N/A

Ride for 3 Needed: Mineral King to Lodgepole(ish) 8/19

Post by GriffHiker »

Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I feel bad asking for something with my first post when the High Sierra Topix community has already given me so much, but here we go... 2 buddies and myself are hiking from Crescent Meadow to Mineral King via Kawaeh Gap and Sawtooth pass later this week. We originally planned to hitch hike back to our car, but now we aren't sure this is the best approach. If anyone is willing to give us a ride back to the highway or Lodgepole on Sunday 8/19 we'd be happy to throw some $$$ and delicious homebrew your way. The 3 of us are engineers specializing in lasers, control systems and data connectivity so we can guarantee that if you pick us up the ride won't be boring. We'd also be willing to swap keys if someone is facing the same predicament and is hiking the opposite direction. Either way, TR to follow!

Cheers,
Tim