Ride from Road's End in Sept 2016 | High Sierra Topix  

Ride from Road's End in Sept 2016

All discussion related to transportation to, from and within the Sierra Nevada. Need directions or flight information? Info on road conditions? A ride to the trail head? Can you offer a ride, or do you run a transportation business or shuttle service for the Sierra Nevada? Come on in and post the details!

Ride from Road's End in Sept 2016

Postby Mpstaples » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:43 pm

I am planning on exiting a route at Road's End in King's Canyon, in September of 2016...right now, the plan is the 23rd of September, but i have some flexibility.

Is anyone coming off a Rae Lakes loop around that time? I need a ride from Road's End to either Vaisalia, Fresno, or a bus station somewhere. Happy to buy a tank of gas...or whatever makes it worth your while.

Michael

Mpstaples
Topix Newbie

Experience: N/A

Re: Ride from Road's End in Sept 2016

Postby limpingcrab » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:46 am

If you don't get anything lined up by September put a reminder on here. I don't plan that far out but at I'm out at road's end all the time in the summer and fall and live in Visalia so there's a good chance I (or a friend) will be able to make it work.
limpingcrab
Topix Regular

Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Ride from Road's End in Sept 2016

Postby maverick » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:23 pm

Thanks Daniel for offering your assistance. :nod:
HST= Wilderness Adventurer who knows no bounds, except for their own imagination.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Return to Transportation To & From