Ride offered June 8 and June 12

All discussion related to transportation to, from and within the Sierra Nevada. Need directions or flight information? Info on road conditions? A ride to the trail head? Can you offer a ride, or do you run a transportation business or shuttle service for the Sierra Nevada? Come on in and post the details!
Bargy
Topix Novice
Experience: Level 2 Backpacker

Ride offered June 8 and June 12

Post by Bargy »

I'm driving from Fresno to Yosemite Valley and then up to Tuolumne on June 8, and then back down the 395 to LA via Bishop & Lone Pine on June 12. If you need a ride, let me know. :thumbsup:
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Ride offered June 8 and June 12

Post by maverick »

HI Bargy,

Thank you very much for posting this kind and helpful offer to your fellow HST members! :thumbsup:
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org
Big Ed
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Post by Big Ed »

That's what I thought this section is for, members helping members with rides, but I see little of it on here. I look in here to see if there are any ride requests I can help with.
ERIC
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by ERIC »

Big Ed wrote:That's what I thought this section is for, members helping members with rides, but I see little of it on here. I look in here to see if there are any ride requests I can help with.
Over the years I've given several people rides who posted on here but come to think of it I believe I PM'd them rather than responding to the thread. :retard:
New members, please consider giving us an intro!
Follow us on Twitter @HighSierraTopix. Use hashtags #SIERRAPHILE #GotSierra? #GotMountains?
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HighSierraTopix