Blak Rock Gear - new down vest

Share your advice and personal experiences, post a gear review or ask any questions you may have pertaining to outdoor gear and equipment.
cherron
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

Blak Rock Gear - new down vest

Post by cherron »

For those of you who are fans of Black Rock Gear's down beanie....they are releasing a new down vest on December 5th. Looks like only men's size medium and large for now, but will have a complete line in 2012 with women's sizing also.

http://www.blackrockgear.com/vest.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bluewater
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Blak Rock Gear - new down vest

Post by Bluewater »

Hi Cherron. I ordered a large vest this week (the first day there were available). I have one of their down hats and the description of the vest looks amazing. . . can't wait to get it. ~Andy.
cherron
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

Post by cherron »

Hi, Bluewater! Wow! good for you. Unfortunately they do not have women's sizes and the medium is too big for me, otherwise I might have joined you in that purchase! They are almost sold out now, but will have more in Spring, according to their website.
Their down beanie is my favorite piece of outdoor clothing! :thumbsup:
Please post your review of the vest when you get a chance to use it.
Bluewater
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Black Rock Gear - new down vest

Post by Bluewater »

Only a few more days. I love getting new gear in the mail. I'll post a review when it arrives!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeeAnne

Post by LeeAnne »

I have the beanie and love it for staying toasty. The vest looks like it's made with the same fabric and quality as the beanie. Hopefully they come out with some women's sizes soon. This would be great for the nicer days hiking.