Fleece Pants

Share your advice and personal experiences, post a gear review or ask any questions you may have pertaining to outdoor gear and equipment.
rrivera
Topix Acquainted
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Fleece Pants

Post by rrivera »

I've been using the same North Face fleece pants for the last 11 years and they are sadly falling apart. I've been looking around for a replacement for the better part of a year and have found nothing that comes close to what I have. It seems like the blend has changed quite a bit and most fleece pants are very thin. I tend to get cold at night so I like something with some warmth I am also petite 5'4" so I have to find pants that are made in a petite size or just tend to run short. Any recommendations?
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Re: Fleece Pants

Post by maverick »

Take a look at some Capilene 4 Expeditions Weight Bottoms from Patagonia.
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org
fishmonger
Topix Fanatic

Post by fishmonger »

how about these

http://www.amazon.com/Military-POLARTEC ... B0047AAPKY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RoguePhotonic
Topix Fanatic

Post by RoguePhotonic »

11 years? All my hiking clothing only lasts one season!