Battery charge for In-reach mini

Share your advice and personal experiences, post a gear review or ask any questions you may have pertaining to outdoor gear and equipment.
mschnaidt
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Battery charge for In-reach mini

Post by mschnaidt »

Cool, no questions are stupid when it comes to computers and software :). Yes, you can access your account using your laptop. You should synch your Mini with your PC before you leave. That will push all of your updates to the Mini.

This forecast is not an inReach or Garmin product. The developer is a kindred soul...

This is his bio from his website:

About me: My name’s Martin le Roux. I live near Boulder, CO. On weekends I like climbing, mountaineering, backcountry skiing and trail running. During the week I work for a financial software developer.
bobby49
Topix Fanatic

Post by bobby49 »

Wandering Daisy wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:11 pm This probably a stupid question, but I did all the set up on my desk top. I am taking a lap top with me to Wyoming. I assume I can get into my account same as I do on my desktop?
Before you leave home, I suggest that you get the Garmin Sync set up on both of your computers. Then make sure that your Garmin device has been updated by that.
mschnaidt
Topix Regular

Post by mschnaidt »

:thumbsup:
bobby49 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:43 pm
Wandering Daisy wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:11 pm This probably a stupid question, but I did all the set up on my desk top. I am taking a lap top with me to Wyoming. I assume I can get into my account same as I do on my desktop?
Before you leave home, I suggest that you get the Garmin Sync set up on both of your computers. Then make sure that your Garmin device has been updated by that.