Big Sky Sale

Share your advice and personal experiences, post a gear review or ask any questions you may have pertaining to outdoor gear and equipment.
oldranger
Topix Addict
Experience: N/A

Big Sky Sale

Post by oldranger »

If you've been tempted to spring the big bucks for a Big Sky tent there is now a sale on at
Mike
Mike

Who can't do everything he used to and what he can do takes a hell of a lot longer!
FeetFirst
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Big Sky Sale

Post by FeetFirst »

Nice.

Back in November they were offering 30% off, all tents, if ordered in Forest Green "SuprSil," (aka silnylon 30D). I'll give you one guess what color Revolution 2P I ordered? ;)
I'm still rather convinced that you can achieve more than you've ever dreamed of if you just lower your standards.
FeetFirst
Topix Regular

Post by FeetFirst »

Here's what I got. I can't wait to put it to use this summer with my son.

I'm still rather convinced that you can achieve more than you've ever dreamed of if you just lower your standards.
Wandering Daisy
Topix Docent
Experience: N/A

Post by Wandering Daisy »

Does that have an inner tent? Did you get the mesh or solid fabric inner? What does it all actually weigh?
FeetFirst
Topix Regular

Post by FeetFirst »

Yes, it has the standard mesh inner with a 30D silnylon ("Suprsil") bathtub floor and two doors.

According to the manufacture the fly, inner, and poles altogether weigh 2 lbs. 13.2 ounces. I'll put it on the scale soon and let you know if they're being truthful.