Deuter ACT Lite 60 + 10 SL Pack - So far, so good

Share your advice and personal experiences, post a gear review or ask any questions you may have pertaining to outdoor gear and equipment.
KathyW
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Deuter ACT Lite 60 + 10 SL Pack - So far, so good

Post by KathyW »

Finally, a comfortable pack. I've had a couple packs I liked over the years, but none of them were as comfortable as the Deuter ACT Lite 60 + 10 SL Pack I bought recently. The pack is a one-size pack with a super easy back adjustment. When I first headed out, the pack was hurting my shoulder (that's a common problem I have with packs); so I took it off and did a quick adjustment to the back and then it was super comfortable the rest of the trip. The slim design of this pack also makes me feel less unstable than other packs I've used. The pack was also pretty affordable.

I was going to give my Osprey Viva 65 pack another shot this year, but I won't now. If anyone wants a Osprey Viva 65 pack with a small rip in the back pocket for real cheap, let me know.
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Deuter ACT Lite 60 + 10 SL Pack - So far, so good

Post by maverick »

KathyW wrote:
If anyone wants a Osprey Viva 65 pack with a small rip in the back pocket for real
cheap, let me know.
Please post in the "High Sierra Marketplace" section, better chance of finding it a new
home.
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org