Mt. Whitney 06-30-2007

Topics related to peak bagging, rock climbing and bouldering in the foothills and high country of the Sierra Nevada. Be sure to also check out the Information Booth forum category to learn from / see if you can contribute to a profile for High Sierra 13'ers, 14'ers and cross country passes.
KathyW

Post by KathyW »

quentinc: I'm looking forward to your pictures. I might wander up toward Russell this coming weekend or the following one if I feel like I have enough energy - that trip will take a lot of energy for me.

Kathy
quentinc
Topix Expert
Experience: N/A

Post by quentinc »

mountaineer wrote:What were they roped up for?
Mountaineer, I think they were trying to impersonate a mule team.

Kathy: I'll have my pictures later today or tomorrow. I'm afraid I don't have very many though, because my partner forgot to put the memory card back in the digital camera. :angry: So I was stuck with the spare card in the camera case, which holds only 20 pictures. :\
tomcat_rc
Topix Regular

Post by tomcat_rc »

quentinc -
MR and Russell in the same weekend - nicely done. would have loved to have join you but I let myself get talked into going north - more in trip report to follow. cannot wait to see your photos and glad the weekend was fulfilling and rewarding
mountain hiking is addictive:
I can quit anytime I want - I just choose not to want
quentinc
Topix Expert

Post by quentinc »

Next time then!
I found the MR & Russell easier than doing Williamson and Tyndall in the same 3 day trip (I did that 3 weeks ago).