Sliding Snowshoe/ Approach Ski (sweeper) For Sale $150

Do you have an old backpack you want to get rid of? Are you looking for a used pair of snowshoes, a bear canister...fishing gear? This is the place to buy, sell, or trade outdoor gear.

Moderators: maverick, copeg, markskor, giantbrookie

Sliding Snowshoe/ Approach Ski (sweeper) For Sale $150

Postby EZHIKER on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:35 pm

L.L. Bean Boreal / Karhu Meta 120 cm

Lightly used, a few years old, in good condition. I am selling these to raise money for a new splitboard. Contact direct for more info, images, etc. s_tumminaro@hotmail.com Description below from advertisement.

the Karhu Meta All-Terrain Skis are a fresh approach that expands the traditional free-heel market – no special boot and binding combination are needed. The fat oversized design provides a stable and maneuverable platform similar to snowshoes, while the built-in bearfur base creates unbelievable grip going uphill and excellent balance between thrills and controlled glide on the downhill - no matter how steep the slope or tight the trees are! Full length metal edges for a solid bite when climbing and confident control when encountering downhills. The pre-mounted, fully adjustable & universal bindings allow you to use any hiking boot or snow boot, no specific ski boots necessary! Snowshoe-Ski poles recommended (sold separately; see below)

The Karhu Meta Skis are widetrak for all-terrain use in backyards, parks, ski trails, snowshoe trails and backcountry. Ski construction is a wood core. Base integrated "Bearfur" Climbing Skin in no-wax sintered base. Universal binding is designed to fit any hiking shoe or winter boot, and the binding combines an adjustable telescoping body with a PU highback for ultimate stability, control, and flexibility. Forefoot and instep ratcheting buckles ensure easy adjustment for the ultimate in comfort.

Dimensions: 135-110-120
Length: 120cm.

EZHIKER
Topix Novice

Re: Sliding Snowshoe/ Approach Ski (sweeper) For Sale $150

Postby ptex on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Interested.
Willing to bargain?
-brent
ptex
Topix Newbie

Postby coamendolara on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:16 pm

hi there,
looking for a pair of shorter boreal snowshoes. are yours still available?
thanks, colette
you can email me @ coamendolara@aol.com
coamendolara
Topix Newbie

Postby KevinTeichman on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:46 am

If they're still available, I'm interested. Please let me know either way. Thanks.
KevinTeichman
Topix Newbie

Return to High Sierra Marketplace