Gould / Dragon Pass? | High Sierra Topix  

Gould / Dragon Pass?

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!

Re: Gould / Dragon Pass?

Postby fishmonger » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:38 am

Ska-T wrote:In July 1977 one of my older brothers, his 7 yr old son Alex, and I (Scott) did a loop from Onion Valley to Golden Trout Lake, to Dragon Lake via Dragon Pass,

But that was 1977 when the mountains weren't as dangerous and difficult :D When in 2009 I took my 11 year old twins on the JMT people threatened me to contact child services for abusing them (bottom of Silver Pass, you know, one of those really gnarly stretches of trail).

fishmonger
Topix Expert

Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Gould / Dragon Pass?

Postby RoguePhotonic » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:21 am

That's right Peter! Your abusing your kids by taking them into some of the most beautiful country there is and getting them good exercise! We all know a good healthy and proper life style is to sit on the couch in front of the TV watching reality shows with a Pepsi in one hand and a Big Mac in the other! :D
RoguePhotonic
Topix Fanatic

Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Previous

Return to Backpacking / Hiking / Camping