See you in a week

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
AlmostThere
Topix Addict
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

See you in a week

Post by AlmostThere »

I will be hiking the trails out from Florence to Evolution, to Davis Lakes, to Martha Lake, Goddard Canyon, Blackcap Basin, Bench Valley, Red Mountain Basin, and out to Maxson Trailhead.

I'll have a red SAR shirt on (we do preventive SAR hikes, this is one).

If you see the chick with the Nimbus Ozone hiking with two normal looking backpackers, it's probably me, styling with my Lightheart Solo and Gossamer Gear poles. If you see us before we go off trail, come by and say hi.

The SAR commander has my trip plan. :D
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Re: See you in a week

Post by maverick »

Be safe, have a great time, and take a lot of pictures to share with us when you get back! ;)
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org
SSSdave
Topix Addict
Experience: N/A

Post by SSSdave »

Great route AT. Places I've all been to. Lots of cc fun in talus. We'll be north of those areas. Have a great time.
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Post by maverick »

SSSDave, PM sent
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org