See you in a week | High Sierra Topix  

See you in a week

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!

See you in a week

Postby AlmostThere » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:53 am

I will be hiking the trails out from Florence to Evolution, to Davis Lakes, to Martha Lake, Goddard Canyon, Blackcap Basin, Bench Valley, Red Mountain Basin, and out to Maxson Trailhead.

I'll have a red SAR shirt on (we do preventive SAR hikes, this is one).

If you see the chick with the Nimbus Ozone hiking with two normal looking backpackers, it's probably me, styling with my Lightheart Solo and Gossamer Gear poles. If you see us before we go off trail, come by and say hi.

The SAR commander has my trip plan. :D

AlmostThere
Topix Fanatic

Experience: N/A

Re: See you in a week

Postby maverick » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:37 am

Be safe, have a great time, and take a lot of pictures to share with us when you get back! ;)
HST= Wilderness Adventurer who knows no bounds, except for their own imagination.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Postby SSSdave » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 am

Great route AT. Places I've all been to. Lots of cc fun in talus. We'll be north of those areas. Have a great time.
SSSdave
Topix Fanatic

Experience: N/A

Postby maverick » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:01 pm

SSSDave, PM sent
HST= Wilderness Adventurer who knows no bounds, except for their own imagination.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Return to Backpacking / Hiking / Camping