ON the Internet, we're all mistake free!

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
sparky
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: ON the Internet, we're all mistake free!

Post by sparky »

Jimr wrote:I kept it together enough to know to keep moving downstream as I was fishing up stream before I came on. Fortunately, I wasn't yet toasted or I may have been looking for a yellow submarine. It is amazing how easily a yellow tent can disappear into the wilderness. Of course, with all of the colors and trails, perhaps it's not so amazing after all.
A very fond memory of mine is hiking a moonless night in the forest tripping with 7 or 8 close friends. We had an amazing and wild trip that night.
TehipiteTom
Founding Member
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: ON the Internet, we're all mistake free!

Post by TehipiteTom »

markskor wrote:
TehipiteTom wrote:
I had one trip with two guys (buddies) who were just complete jerks... The two guys wrote in formal complaints (the only ones I ever got),
OldRanger and I spent more than a few glorious off-trail days Yosemite wandering with Tom. (Wonder if he meant us) - Next year too and we both found him almost tolerable.
Only complaint you ever got you say? FYI, We would have all complained too but didn't know we could do that.
Tom, who should I write to ?
Wait, you said formal - leaves me (and definitely Mike) out.
:lol:
No, I had lots of fun with you guys (and plan to have more). This was on a Sierra Club trip I led....and it was 16 years ago, so I doubt the one guy is even still backpacking, given the shape he was in.