Trip Report - Larmack Col to Mt Whitney

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
stevet
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Trip Report - Larmack Col to Mt Whitney

Post by stevet »

Trip report of Art's and my hike last summer. Entered the Sierra via Lamarck Col and over the next week hiked to Mt Whitney. Met some great people along the way.

Here is the link:

https://vennacher.wordpress.com/2011/06 ... lfer-2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Steve
copeg
Founding Member & Forums Administrator
Founding Member & Forums Administrator

Re: Trip Report - Larmack Col to Mt Whitney

Post by copeg »

Very nice trip report! Thanks for sharing this
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Post by maverick »

Thanks Stevet for posting this enjoyable trip report, and for taking the time to put it
together.
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org
Jason
Topix Regular
Experience: N/A

Post by Jason »

What a fantastic report! I'm looking forward to reading some other reports on your site. Thanks!