Cross Country Route

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
RoguePhotonic
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Cross Country Route

Post by RoguePhotonic »

It's almost a bit comical all the stuff and misconceptions around this notion of death. First on the subject of "romanticism" there is none for me in general. How is hating your life and wishing for death daily romantic? There is only a bit of it associated with the idea of dying in the Sierra if such an event ever were to occur. I said the subject is irrelevant because my personal tragedies and positions in life have no place for Sierra topics. Although I follow no religions I do worship truth. When someone makes a point of talking about long term or that I shouldn't do something because I "might" die what am I supposed to say? I cannot lie so I tell you like it is whether you like it or not.

I don't mind people giving their opinion or even flaming or what ever but just don't pretend like you know me or that there are not fates in life worse then death.
I wish him the best, I just wish he'd take a walking axe
Well at least I will have an ice axe. Better then nothing.