I would like to introduce myself with a trip report

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
Wandering Daisy
Topix Docent
Experience: N/A

Re: I would like to introduce myself with a trip report

Post by Wandering Daisy »

Sorry about the photos, but I deleted many to keep my Photobucket file within the limits. I have no plans to update this post, as it is seven years old. Photobucket's new terms are not the issue. I simply clean up my Photobucket files regularly, and some trip report photos just become collateral damage.
Wandering Daisy
Topix Docent
Experience: N/A

Post by Wandering Daisy »

Looked at a few more recent reports, and yes, they did delete the links. Not quite sure what I will do. I certainly am not going to upgrade at $40 a month! And I am not going to re-load all the links in another photo sharing site. Guess it is just bye-bye photos.
markskor
Founding Member - RIP
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by markskor »

Sigh - was wondering why cannot use my Photobucket account...also, not about to shell out $40/mo. Anybody have another site rec?
Mountainman who swims with trout
SirBC
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Post by SirBC »

markskor wrote:Sigh - was wondering why cannot use my Photobucket account...also, not about to shell out $40/mo. Anybody have another site rec?
I use Flickr. The free version lets you upload 1TB of photos/videos. Yahoo was recently bought by Verizon and although they have not announced any changes to Flickr there is no guarantee it will survive the buyout.
-------------
Dave | flickr