I got my JMT permit!

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
Rosabella
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Post by Rosabella »

I'm back!! .... just got in yesterday - 2:30 AM :o What a long, exhausting drive home!

Anyway, I had a WONDERFUL trip, and will post a report as soon as I get a chance (and try to figure out how to post a link for pictures :retard: )

Rosie (A.K.A. "SWAT" - you'll see why later ;) )
copeg
Founding Member & Forums Administrator
Founding Member & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by copeg »

Rosabella wrote:I'm back!! .... just got in yesterday - 2:30 AM :o What a long, exhausting drive home!

Anyway, I had a WONDERFUL trip, and will post a report as soon as I get a chance (and try to figure out how to post a link for pictures :retard: )

Rosie (A.K.A. "SWAT" - you'll see why later ;) )
Congrats Rosie! I'm looking forward to your report
Allyn
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

Post by Allyn »

I'm back!! .... just got in yesterday - 2:30 AM What a long, exhausting drive home!

Anyway, I had a WONDERFUL trip, and will post a report as soon as I get a chance (and try to figure out how to post a link for pictures )

Rosie (A.K.A. "SWAT" - you'll see why later )
Glad to hear you are back safe and sound! Can't wait to hear your report. I guess we missed each other on the trail. My brother and I pulled out at Red's Meadow on Monday the 7th, but still had a great time.