GC Tuolumne, 5/31-6/3/18

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
MichaelRPetrick
Topix Acquainted
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: GC Tuolumne, 5/31-6/3/18

Post by MichaelRPetrick »

Bishop_Bob wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:44 pm
Bishop_Bob wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:37 pm
MichaelRPetrick wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:11 pm Adjust desired dates in red, click "Go". (Pressing Enter on the keyboard will not load a new page, must manually press mouse.)

It's much faster if you just grab a few weeks - I tried to load a whole year and it was molasses-like.
Yes, I can see how you did that. But how does the graph depict this year's flow data to the flow in 2017? Sorry - I might be dense, as I cannot see the comparison between years.
Is it just a matter of plotting one graph for a given week in 2019 and then plotting another graph for the same week in 2017 in a different browser window and then comparing the 2 graphs in different browser windows? (in contrast with the SWE graphs that allow you to plot this year vs select past years)
Yeah, that's all I did. No fancy tricks that I can see that make it less laborious. I just had different June graphs open in side-by-side browser windows.