Mt. Whitney video

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
mikewest2012
Topix Novice
Experience: N/A

Mt. Whitney video

Post by mikewest2012 »

So I finally made it back to the Sierras last year for a wonderful hike to Minaret Lake for a couple days. I think it had been six years. Previous to that (seven years ago now) I did Whitney for the second time. I know, a pretty wimpy history of hiking in the Sierra, but hey, if one only got to hike in the Sierra once, I believe their life would be enriched a thousand times over! Anyway, if anyone here has a free four minutes or so, perhaps you would enjoy this Whitney video I finally made while waiting for the snow to melt... [youtube_vid]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cmkvj4YQYTw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube_vid]

Hope the link works, and thank you all for all the wonderful TR's! Though I don't get up there often, I can spend hours living vicariously through y'all and your adventures on this epic forum...
Last edited by mikewest2012 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rlown
Topix Docent
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Mt. Whitney video

Post by rlown »

view your video, right click on it and select copy embed code, then put that between the youtube mark-up.

[youtube_vid]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cmkvj4YQYTw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube_vid]

your video code changed for some reason when I went to it.. (hoping that is yours :) )
mikewest2012
Topix Novice
Experience: N/A

Re: Mt. Whitney video

Post by mikewest2012 »

rlown, thanks so much for the help, and yes, as you can see by my fix, the vid you posted is the correct one. I'm not totally inept technically, but obviously inept enough to not be able to figure this out without your help, so once again, a thousand thank-you's!