Anyone used?

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Anyone used?

Post by maverick »

Peak 12573 between Electra and Rodgers Peak to gain access into Upper Lyell Fork area? Have done it via Electra Peak and Old Bones Pass to the south and Rodgers Pass to the North, but looking at alternative from the upper Twin Lakes Basin area.
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org
Gazelle
Topix Expert

Re: Anyone used?

Post by Gazelle »

Don't know but I plan to be on top of that peak the Thursday of the meetup! Will tell you after that!
The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. Albert Einstein
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Re: Anyone used?

Post by maverick »

Don't know but I plan to be on top of that peak the Thursday of the meetup! Will tell you after that

Plan to cross at that point Wed afternoon or Thursday morning so we can exchange notes at the top. :unibrow:
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org