Finish this sentence: "I can't believe I haven't been to..." | High Sierra Topix  

Finish this sentence: "I can't believe I haven't been to..."

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!

Re: Finish this sentence: "I can't believe I haven't been to

Postby Cross Country » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:58 pm

Once someone sent me a PM and said he had been there but didn´t fish it. He only stayed for lunch and didn´t see any puddles. Interesting but I guess I´ll go to my grave and not know about the only lake of my prefered destinations because I didn´t go there. I comunicated with Rouge about this and he told me he planned to go but apparently never did.

Cross Country
Topix Fanatic

Experience: N/A

Postby WarrenFork » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:35 am

Cross Country wrote:I comunicated with Rouge about this and he told me he planned to go but apparently never did.

Actually Chris AKA Rogue visited Lake 10236 last year and posted photos in the The least visited lake thread.

My answer to the question posed by the OP is Evolution Valley. I can't count how many times I've headed up Goddard Canyon from the JMT or dropped down into Evolution Basin from either Lamarck or Alpine Col. But I've never set foot on the stretch of trail between the Martha Lake trail junction and McGee Canyon.
WarrenFork
Topix Acquainted

Postby Cross Country » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:22 am

Thanks I didn´t remember that. They say the memory is the second thing to go. Thank god it´s the first thing to go for me.
Cross Country
Topix Fanatic

Postby MountainMinstrel » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:32 pm

90% of the must see places in the Sierra.
Just an old musician who loves the Mountains.
MountainMinstrel
Topix Regular

Previous

Return to Backpacking / Hiking / Camping